Find homeowners insurance for your beautiful Silverdale home with Pfarr Insurance Agency.
Wherever in the city you are, we know Silverdale is a beautiful place to call home. Situated on the Kitsap Peninsula, you’re in the perfect location to fit any lifestyle.
Within the city limits, the Port of Silverdale in Old Town provides beautiful views and sights while in close proximity to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Just north, the area around Kitsap Mall and Costco provides easy access to even more shopping and commerce.
Located less than 10 miles from both Bremerton and Polsbo, the possibilities for urban exploration and night life are endless.
For the outdoor enthusiast, Silverdale is just over an hour from Olympic National Forest. Ruby Beach, Crescent Lake, and Hurricane ridge are just some of the nature wonders at your fingertips.
Whatever your lifestyle and reason for calling Silverdale home, we want to help you in protecting that home.
As a local agency based in the South Sound, Pfarr Insurance Agency knows the value of protecting your home and assets. We provide customizable homeowners insurance policies that are affordable and comprehensive.
At Pfarr, everything starts and ends with you, the customer. Your home’s safety is our #1 goal.
What’s Included in Our Homeowners Insurance Policy
Damage, theft, fire, inclement weather and more are all covered in our homeowners insurance policies. Our policy protects:
- your home (dwelling). Whether it’s fire, adverse weather, or other tragedy, your home is covered for repairs and restorations.
- Other structures such as sheds or garages on your property. If a tree falls on them or other damage occurs, you may be entitled to compensation.
- personal property and possessions such as clothing, furniture, electronics and other items in the case of theft or fire.
- personal liability and medical payments. This means that if you or a family member injuries someone else and decides to sue, your policy can help cover legal bills and expenses (as far as your coverage limit allows). Personal liability includes injury caused by pets (such as a dog bite). If the injured does not want to sue, medical expense coverage allows you to help with that personals medical bills. For example, if your child’s friend is over and falls and hurts them self but the parents don’t want to sue, with medical payment coverage you could offer to help pay for their treatment.
Possible Exclusions of Homeowners Insurance Policies
Some exclusions exist from our standard homeowners policy. These can be added in a separate policy. These exclusions include:
- Fine jewelry or art pieces.
- Aggressive dog breeds (such as German Shepherds, Pitt Bulls, Rottweilers, and Malamutes).
- Coverage for damage or liability at private practice or business run out of a home (dwelling). These businesses need their own separate insurance policy.
- Natural disasters such as earthquakes, flooding and damage resulting from volcanic activity.
Please note that there are typically preset parameters of coverage. When discussing the details of the policy you want you may increase coverage if you wish.
For a quote on Silverdale Homeowners Insurance policy prices with Pfarr Insurance Agency contact us here or give us a call (253) 201-5100